Hello girls,

I must say that I am thrilled with this Noni juice diet :) I think that this is something that I will love.

Is there some recipe how to make noni juice at home, without going to some market where you possibly don't know will you find it?

Is this recipe a secret?

I really hope that there is some way, I don't care will it be the same like original, because I know  - it won't :)

So, if you have one, please share it with me, with us. I am sure that a lot of girls will be happy to have it.

Bye! 

Everything ok?

Actually, this recipe is not a secret. You can find it on their official website, where you need to follow what they say if you want to make this noni juice by your own. You need to follow nine very simple steps and you can make a noni juice from your dreams :)

First, you need to sterilize a big jar, glass jar. Then, you need to pick noni fruit. Wash fruits and wait while noni is totally dry. Then, place fruit into the jar and seal it with lid. Let noni to ferment at least for six weeks. Pasteurize the juice. You can drink it :)

You need to wait a lot of time, but it is worth.

Hi there,

thank you, thank you! I am so happy that I actually can find the recipe for noni juice online. I found it on the internet as well, thanks to you :) You have helped me a lot, thanks to your comment I found it :)

It is a long process and I need to wait a lot of time, about eight weeks until I have the chance to drink it :) But, it is ok :) I don't mind :)

I think that mine noni juice will be much better than original :)

Anyway, I will try to make it and I will tell more about it :)

Keep in touch!