Hi girls,

can you tell me how successful is noni juice diet? How does this diet work? I there some plan what to eat and what to drink?

I am really curious and I am willing to try this diet as soon as possible :)

Since I found something about this diet on the internet, since you told me a lot of good stuff about noni juice and noni juice benefits, I think that this is going to be my diet No 1 :)

But, I am not sure how exactly does it work? So, do you have any tips for me?

Tnx 

OK it is safe diet, but you need to talk to your doctor before starting a noni juice diet – just to know what you can expect. You need to ask him about some possible complications, but I think that side effecst almost does not exist?

You need to eat only healthy organic food, and you need to drink two glasses of noni juice per day – no more!

You can also blend noni fruit with some healthy groceries and drink it or eat for breakfast.

If you stick to this plan, trust me you will lose your weight and you will see that this diet is actually very successfully :)

It does help with weight loss and increases energy levels. It is rich in antioxidants that may help you feel better during your weight loss efforts. This can improve sleeping habit as well. Of course, you still need to have a healthy diet and exercise to achieve your desired weight. Make sure to consult your doctor before starting your weight-loss program with noni juice.

Hi there,

thank you! I will consult my doctor, even if I don't have any significant health problems.
This actually can improve sleeping habit? That is amazing, because I have some insomnia problems recently :/ Now I am really happy.
I think that I am on pretty healthy diet and I do exercise, so this won't be a problem for me, right :)
Anyway, thank you! I will inform you how this process is going. I really hope that this noni juice diet will help me lose my weight :)
I will blend some oats and fruit with noni juice for my breakfast tomorrow! I hope that I am going to love it.
Bye!