I was wondering how one would go about getting a dildo under the age of say 18 and not telling their parents lol. Cause I am a dude and I don't really want my parents to even think about that kinda stuff right now so anyone know how i can get one?

dude im your age and gender, just put your hand in there and play around

well if you can get a credit card and my freind has one and hes 12 too then you could buy one online and i dont think they check if you are older than 18 on the credit card, and then find an abandoned house or something and get it delivered to there

Use a money orde to pay and delever it to a friend or in a un marked box. ;-)

k dude all you have to do is make your own dildo. Just buy some condoms and lube. then go to a construction store that sells "Silicone" in a tube. Make sure you have a cocking gun for the "silicone" then all you need to do is fill up the condom from the tip then as it fills up unroll the condom while you fill it so not to get any air bubbles. when its filled tie it up and hang it from a coat hanger for a few days till its hard. unrap it and ur done.

actually even easier...
i´m using candlesticks for that... just find the right size... round off the bit that´s gonna go in.. and stick it into a condom (so you dont get any wax on yourself and stuff).

What´s more innocent than a candlestick? :-)

Hey ok im readin wut yall r sayin about anal stuff i was just wonderin r yall women or men it sounds like u guys are men (so am i) isnt that kinda gay stickin that stuff up ur butt

reply back so i know wuts goin on

it depends on your opinion some people say its not gay others say it is. for me you are gay if you are sexually attracted to people of the same sex as you. i anally masturbate but i dont consider myself to be gay.

i was also wondering if there is a good way to go about buying a dildo and lube without using a credit card, my parents look over the orders and would be wondering why i ordered off of a sex site.

it depends on your opinion some people say its not gay others say it is. for me you are gay if you are sexually attracted to people of the same sex as you.

To like anal stimulation and anal masturbation is definitely not gay or homosexual.
Nerves in the anal canal are a continuation of those in the penis and will provide equal pleasure and orgasms if stimulated properly.
The extent of the nerves and pleasure varies from person to person between nil and very intense.
Those able to stimulate and masturbate anally are very fortunate and should be the envy of those who cannot.
Homosexuality is the sexual attraction of the same gender and is completely different. It may be that a homosexual enjoys anal stimulation but that is purely coincidental just as a heterosexual may or may not enjoy anal stimulation. So let's forget this spurious link between anal and gay.

You guys are nuts. If you want something to get stuck up your butt and have a really embarrassing time at the emergency room, then definitely use a candle or silicone condom mold...

Seriously, don't ever put ANYTHING up your butt that isn't attached to your body. If you put a candle, pen, fruit up there, it will most likely get stuck and break off. Your finger is fine.
1

be careful i got herpes doing that

If you've got paypal you can find sites online that accept it. They usually don't check age and ship in unmarked packages. Also, they usually use innocent sounding names on credit cards (check the privacy/shipping policy first to see) I used to order during Christmas after talking about how I had ordered presents online. No one in my family questioned me about it.

u got herps from wat

u CAN use household stuff like carrots and candles...but we all know a proper one is sooo much better.

get a mate thats over 18 to buy it for you online. or go to a sex shop and ask a girl to buy u one...they will probably just think its cute lol

i think its best to put the effort in and get a real dildo because u want to make sure wat u are putting inside yourself is safe and meant for that useage.

happy dildo hunting!!