Im 13 years old and ive been masturbating fir a year now i dont want to cause penetration yet and i dnt hv access to sex toys cn u giv me some more ideas???

Well im 14 and ive been masturbating since maybe 10 and i of course use two fingers sometimes 3 and massage my clit. I also use a vibrating toothbrushe when playing with my clit. If you wanna stick something in your vagina use a jumbo marker or any marker really, the end of a hair brush, fruit like bananas or cucumbers. If you want anymore advise just message me :)

Thank u jv

Your welcome Niki

Im actually 18 nd im bi

You're bi? Message me :)

Ok ;) sure i will

Bi? God....I'm not the only one ;)

This is what I did at 14. I requested a 50 visa gift card for my bday. I took the card and went online and purchased a large black dildo that has a suction cup on the end so I can slap that bad mamajamma on the wall or floor and destroy it. I tracked the packed to make sure I was the one to pick it up when it arrived. Then mother found it and raised hell with me and swore she would throw it away. I begged her not to get rid of my Mandingo but she took it anyhow. A month later I came home early from school and found her nuts deep on my dildo. She was in the shower and had it stuck to the glass door... Wtf.

I need that dildo. What is it called?!

if you get any tips message me too!;)

At 13 you should be able to write in proper sentances and words.

hey jv do you gots facebook we could talk on ?

I like going into the shower with a removable shower head and just using that in the exact same way as a vibrator... I tried and it and it feels SOOOOOOO good!!!!

Use ice cubes, rub up & down on your clit and the lips. Turns you on instantly. Rub the lips slowly with your index finger and middle finger. If you're rubbing your clit in circular motions, one thing I do is for awhile I go clockwise, then switch to counter-clockwise. Have a hand mirror, watch what you're doing down there. Seeing your own p**sy might be exciting to you... Depending on the type of person you are. Hope this helps.