I love to finger myself and watch porn at the same time. Does anyone else do this ????? Ps does anyone use the website mobile.porn.com/ It is soooooooo good. Xx

You are definetly not the only onee . It feels AMAZING . You should join steady health so we can chat . ^__^

Yh was thinking about it just don't want my mum to know.
What other sexual stuff do u do and we can compair. My name is Rachel btw. Xx

I use the shower head and a back massager . I also have a girl bestfriend who does it with me

Kl same accept from the girl best friend bit. I am 14 what age are u. I also hump the arm chair. If no one is in I go naked and finger myself.

I can't Soz as my phone is broken. Do u like finger ur friend. That is so cool that u have real experience with a real person. Where do u live I live in Aberdeen in scotland.
I really like having orgasms. Have u ever seen ur parents have sex before.

Ohh but yes I LOVE to fingeer her . We play with eachother and makeout till we r both moaning but no I have never seen my parents have sex

Cool never thought people did that at 13. That is so cool. No neithe have I. Xx

I'm sorry I couldn't reply to yoour message , the prograam wouldn't let mee .

Oh it's fine. Wuu2. Have just fingered myself and I squirted. Omg it was sooooo good. Xxxx

We both enjoy it . I can't get enough of her and she can't get enough of mee .

Well that's good. Do ur friends at school know and do ur parents know. Don't think I could tell my mum something like that. Do u ever go completely naked in front of each other.

Only me and her know and yes like ill wait in her room and shell go in the shower and come out only wearin a towel and then stand in front of me and drop the towel and then we just go at it

Hi I was just wondering are u guys going through puberty and do u like see her naked during this time. It is just that my friends get dressed in front of me and I get so turned on. C

Hi I'm a girl and I love touching myself till I get wet and can slid a finger or two down there I love doing this while watching lesbian porn I have a boyfriend but something about girls gets me more turned on . Does anyone feel the same ?