hey hey hey hey, i'm 14 15 this year but my wight in 15 stone. :'( I'm 5 foot11 and i want lose 6 stone by the end of the year because it is my sister wedding and i am a bridesmiad with a fitting dress how should i make it. But i need 2 lose 1 stone by the end of this week coz i got 2 go 2 a other wedding with a dress one size smaller then me so i have 2 lose i stone. :'( does any one want 2 help me plz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :-P

Hi! This is quite possible, 6 stone in ten months, that shouldn't be a big deal. :-) Two years ago I lost 2 stones in two months. I was on UN diet, have you ever heard about it? It's like, you have five menus for five days: protein day, carbs day, vegetable day, fruit day, sugar day...I already forgot how it went, but you can find it on the net. But in ten months you can loose that weight even without this diet, just try to eat healthier, exercise and that's it. Good luck.