well i have pimples on my nose but not a lot and there tiny.a couple days ago i found 1 darkish brown hair on my testicle and im a blond
im about to turn 16 in January 20 2011 i think im going through puberty but im not sure also wen i masturbate nothing comes out but i can have an orgasm can some one help me :'(

I know that the hardest part of this to wait for it to start when most other people are already in puberty. Changes in puberty are caused by hormones like testosterone and puberty really never starts overnight. That’s why it’s considered normal that puberty starts between the age of 9-16 for guys and for girls its little earlier. Still, there are people who go into puberty even sooner and some start later, it all depends on production of hormones. Did you ask your parents or someone else in family when they started with puberty? It runs in a family to start puberty early, for example.

well i live with my mom and she did not star puberty intell she was in her late 15 she told me to wait but some of the questions i ask her she cant tell me because shes not a boy but yes my mom started early and i have not had a chance to ask my dad because he don't live with me

Well, you know, girls are supposed to start puberty between 7 and 13 years, so your mom definitely went late into puberty but in the end everything seems to turn out ok because she was able to give birth to you. In that case, there is nothing wrong with you, you just have to – I know it must sound stupid, but – wait for puberty changes to fully begin. Maybe you can talk to school counselor or someone else, obviously a man, who you can trust?

thanks for the advice realy help full :-D

just a quick question, has your voice cracked? if it has your going through puberty, if your unsure, ask mommmyy, she will be willing to help, though probs hesitant, and delayed(thinking about nice way to put it if the answers bad). if you sound like beiber fever, then keep waiting 8-|