Im 18 and I have definatly not hit puberty yet I have a squeaky voice, no armpit hair, no pubic hair and a very very small penis. Youre penis is almost 3 times as big as mine. Mine is 2.5/3 inches when hard and 1.5 when soft. It is embarrasing when in pe and every one has 5/6/7 inches soft etc. Even teachers know about my small penis(hot female ones too) so it can be very embarrasing when they make a joke abut it. So I was wondering whether there was anything I could do about it and if girls would acctually feel penetration with such a small penis

This is your 3rd post and I even answered one. Stop spamming.

sry man just I didnt think the posts worked so i made another : /

Go to right side and click view my posts.

Hi there,
Are you telling me that your teachers are making jokes about your penis? I don’t think that this is appropriate behavior of your teacher and that you should tell this to your parents and see if you can report her to the principle. Now considering the puberty, the fact is that not everybody gets in to puberty at the same age. And you are in the age where you should be getting out of your puberty. You might have some problems with your hormones. So my advice would be that you go and check your hormones at the hospital and see what can be done to correct this problem. I hope this helped.

All the best,
Danella

thats horrible dude

I think you shoud tell your parents to help you out and also tell your parents that the pe teachers are making fun out of you. And try to get them fired, the pe teachers are a disgrace I hate teachers like that