Hi I'm Stephen, I just turned 15 on Sep. 4 but I'm afraid I won't hit puberty im '5 2'' with a little public hair my voice is a little high but people are saying it has gotten deeper I don't hear the difference. I actually have a lot of hair on my sac (not a lot but more than average) my penis is 2 inch not hard and 5 inch when it is hard im 140 pounds so chubby and if this helps I'm a size 8 in shoe wear. I had a lot of mustache hair but I shaved it. When I cum its whitish sticky substance. please help!!!!

I don't understand what you need help with. You are WELL into puberty. Penis is average for an adult. Is it your height you're concerned about?

Yes my height I'm concerned about I just wanted to give background info. Can u help? I play sports daily from soccer to basketball im taller than my mom my dad is 5,9 his dad is 6 and I'm taller than both my sisters

Yes I'm taller than my mom and both my sisters my dad is '5 9'' and his dad is '6 1''

Who do you look more like? Your mom or dad?

50/50 but people say I look more like my dad

Don't make this easy then. Well, it's very possible you won't be too tall. There really isn't anything you can do about it anyway, you'll have to let nature take it's course. There is nothing wrong with you. Some people just aren't tall. You've still got time to grow. Can't do anything but sit back and wait and see what happens. Have you grown much during puberty? Wonder if you've hit your growth spurt yet. You may have but you could still grow some.

In my opinion you are in puberty.

That withish substance could be semen and it could be pregnanat a woman.

So now I'm "5'4' is this the beginning of my growth spurt?

I see that's about 2" in 2 months. I would say that is the growth spurt you've been waiting for. Now you'll just have to sit back and see where it ends. Good luck!

Let me tell you how it is for me. I'm 6'2". My father was 5'10" and my mother about 5'8". I look alot like my mother. In her side of the family there was alot of tall men. That's where I got my height from.

Also, my sister was about 5'4". She was alot more like our dad. His side of the family did have a good many shorter women.

There is one thing I can think of that might give you an idication of if you'll be tall or short, how big is your feet?

I can fit perfectly in my friends 9 1/2 but originally I'm 8 1/2