Im 15 years old i started shaving about a month ago ive noticed that i have these little bumps pimples all over the area that i shave. ive stoped and have been putting on creams and washing my face with oxy pads but they dont seem to be coming off could you guys plz help me out.

Hi hon: It's called ingrown hairs, and usually happens after shaving. So the 1st thing you need to do is get a facial scrub or a body sponge. If you have ever heard of the store called LUSH they have a FANTASTIC cleanser and exfoliator called - Angels on Bare Skin, also there's Dark Angels (a little harsher), if the shaving is on your face, this will get rid of it I guarantee you. IF the shaving is on your body, use a loofah or a body sponge - netting. Use a body was and rub it all over with the loofah, brush or sponge. This will take care of any of the ingrown hairs. Good luck