i'm 15 and my vaginal discharge is sometimes yellow but most of the time it is clear or white but it leaves brown stains on my panties and sometimes my panties are extremely wet from the discharge and i have this odor and its not fishy but it doesn't smell good either. i'm confused cause from what i've read the color of the discharge is normal but are my stains supposed to be brown and i hope i dont sound stupid

Are you sexually active?

dude im 14 and i have the ame problem! i thhink its normal. %-)

Its pretty normal. Most of the time abnormal discharge is white, bright yellow, thick or very watery. One way is to know what your discharge looks like most of the time, and then you are able to notice when it is different. You should be fine. :-)

Remember if you are sexually active that any abnormal discharge is a reason to go get it checked out with the doctor! ASAP!

i'm getting the same thing u described and i was wondering if you ever figured out the problem..?

Hey guys,

I'm 15, not sexually active and I've been having the same problem for a while now too. Basically since I started my period. It scared me a lot for a while, even though my mom and doctor said it was normal.
For reading around online, it seems that it's something that happens from not being sexually active, and that once you become sexually active, it will go away.
I may be wrong, but it seems like something a lot of peopel go through.
Hope I helped some.
-Mandy