Hi everybody so i am a 13 year old boy and i have a few major questions about puberty. So the fisrt time i ever noticed one thing about puberty was when i was 12 (last year febuary) i noticed the tinyest little pubic hair, and it started slow and than after school ended (june) i started getting lot more hair, not as much as you should but i was excited, i also started getting armpit hair, so i havnt noticed any penis growth size, but i know i am 2 and 3/4 flacid and 4 and 1/2 inches when i have an erection. (just mesured). i was adopted from russia. also, does masturbation help it grow? thanks

Hey man. Listen to me, you are still a young boy who needs to mature and you should not be concerned with your penis size at all. You are so young, like my cousin, he also always worried about his penis size until we grew up. Don't worry about anything.Just be careful when practicing puberty sex, be sure to always wear a protection and such things. And leave your body to mature properly, because you are still too young to think about that. In couple of years, you won't be able to recognize your body. Also, being adopted from Russia doesn't play a role in it.

Didnt get the first question, but sometimes masterbation helps it grow with the pulling and stretching but sometimes it doesn't. It helped my friend who masturbates ona daily basis almost, and I do it 1- 2 times a day and I haven't grow all that much(been doing it for 2 years) but you will grow as time goes on, your body is still developing and it should continue to grow...

4 and 1/2 is a good size. Evem for a grown up man.

iam 13yr old boy who masturbates i want to do it with another boy my age what should i do

iam aslo a 13 yr old who wants to masturbate with another boy my age what shold i do

I am also 13 and wanna do it with a boy

Ask him if he is willing.

Donot play it and donot maturbate yourself.If you love playing it your body will be bad day after day.In fact, I am a Chinese doctor .Many teenages often ask me what should they do.I just say that donot masturbate yourself anymore.You can do some excercise and find your interests.Go for it and I believe you can do it.