Hi I'm a guy who has a super fast metabolism I eat and eat and eat some more still nothing. I want to put on some pounds and turn it into muscle. My Body measurements etc: Height 5"6" Weight 103 lbs. Age 15 and 7 Months I'm really skinny I look like a "twig" as my friends call me, but I'm a natural athlete. I want to find a way to gain some pounds and bulk up get some muscle. Also I'm new to weightlifting could you give me a few pointers on what excersises to perform what equipment to use etc. every little post helps me :D If youcould give me an outline of stuff to eat how much sleep to get that would also be great. Areas I want to focus on Leg Muscles Arm Muscles Stomach Muscles Shoulder Muscles. Also I've heard rumors working out this early will stunt my growth is this true? Thanks for looking would mean a lot to me if you could help me out. I have access to the weight room at my school. That will be where I attempt to bulk up.

Lol dude I'm 15 weigh 140 pounds and lift weights. Want to be a marine when I group up. And stunt your growth no way dude I'm 5 foot 6 and still growing depends on the person. And to get more muscle. First take on the small stuff and slowly work your self up on weights. If running take a nice sprint then stop ten sprint and then stop break do this a lot and you'll get up there when I was 10 I was fat but then when I did all these things well can't say much

try to eat more sugar