I am 15 years old, 5'7" and around 150 lbs. I really want to lose body fat, especially knowing many of my friends are much skinnier. im not obese, but im a little fatter han id like. id really like to have a 6 pack, so can someone tell me the best way to achieve this as a teen my age? And please dont tell me its impossible because several of my friends already do. Thank you 8)

Hi mate, im no expert, but id say because your friends are skinny, they probably have "skinny packs", which basically means because they are slimmer, if they work on there abs a little its a lot easier, as they dont have much fat covering them if you get me? id say the best way to lose weight at your age, is to only eat 3 meals a day, breakfast, lunch, and tea (or dinner or whatever you call it)..Dont snack inbetween meals and you will notice a difference, as i lost a lot of weight just doing this alone. Also, maybe join a gym? it would probably aid in losing weight faster..hope this has been of some use mate :-)
Regards Henners

i agree with henners1493. im 16 and HAD the same problem, i used to snack in between meals and what not but i did exactly what he said. I stopped, i only ate my 3 meals BUT i also didnt stuff my face, i ate at my normal pace, ate til i was content not full, and i ate a meal not just a bunch of snacks together. I also started running around my neighborhood to gain the muscle while losing the fat. Now i know this may not work for everyone but for certain people it will, one of my friends was the same way, 14 goin on 15 / weighed 170 and wanted to play football. INSTEAD he went to the doctor and they prescribed him fluid pills, and the ones they gave him were ones to basically make him poop all of the time XD but at the same time he had to watch what he ate and work out a little bit, in one night he lost 3 pounds. In a month, he lost 30 pounds of fat and gained 25 pounds of muscle; he now has a 6 pack and is playing football. Once he reached his goal [which as the loss of 30 pounds of fat and gain of 25 lbs of muscle] he stopped taking the fluid pills and just continued to watch what he ate and work out some so he's maintaining his 'figure'. you just need to know when to stop taking them because of you dont then it could effect you badly. hope this helped:)