Okay so, I am 12 almost 13. I am 5'3 or 5'r ish. Image it, I am not skinny, but iI want to know of things I can do. I wear a medium or large adult shirt and a 9-10 or 10-12 pant size. My boobs are a bit large for my age I think. I am a 36- C. I also walk about 1 mile everyday and I am a cheerleader s. I do get excersize, as well as riding my bike and going swimming or on my trampoline. I have gained a lot of weight lately though and I am worried. About 3 months ago I was 120 and now I'm up to 160. My mom told me that I needed to lose weight which kind of hurt me, and my dad flat out called me fat but they won't help me change that. We eat mcdonalds and Taco Bell all the time. They are both large my mom is 5'9 and about 320 pounds and my dad is 6'1 and 320 pounds. again, I don't think I am huge, I have a big belly (that part is kind of big) as well as large boobs, but my legs are mainly muscle as well as my arms I have a double-chin but it's not huge. Anyway, please reply what you think.  please do this ASAP thank you! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hello Hii

My sincere advice will be to revamp, nay change your eating lifestyle completely in favor of healthy food. I am suggesting this because you have a family history of over weight. This will help you stay healthy in long term basis. Learn about Organic foods and Raw foods with minimal cooking. Hope this helps?

Thank you so much :)