5 days ago i got all four of my wisdom teeth out and it went perfect. Today was my first day back in school and the mornng started out fine. I woke up with no pain, blood or swelling. By the time i was in 4th block (about 1:00 PM) I noticed my upper right gum had started to throb where the wsdom tooth was removed. I figured this was because this was my first day back to school and actually using my mouth often. Later (mabye 1:15PM) I noticed it had swollen up a lot. Not my cheek though, only my back upper right gum infront of the stiches. Now I am Kindve worried becase the swelling has only gone down by mabye 40% and I found a small black spot on my gum, which i discovered was really a bruise/blood blister. this bruise was very, very slowly oozing blood and i am just wondering if this is normal or if i need to get it checked out. now it is 9PM and the swelling hasnt really gone down too much more and the bruise is still there. I have a square of tissue paper on the bruise to soak up any blood that does ome from it. It doesnt hurst at all and I dont have any pain killers in me right now so atleast thats good :). anyways, if someone could tell me whether or not this is a problem for me that would be great, thank!!!

It doesn't sound like it should be a problem.  With your extra activity, it was probably getting aggravating, causing some swelling.  If your sockets start hurting really bad, it could be dry socket and the dentist will prescribe something for the pain.  If you have drainage that looks whitish/yellow and smells, you will want to see the dentist for a possible infection.  If it isn't bleeding a whole lot, you should be fine.  It wouldn't surprise me if you had a bruise of some sort since the wisdom teeth have quite of bit of root to them and much trauma is caused by pulling them out. 

brush your teeth u s***k#