Im having an abortion on thursday. I have so many mixed feelings. and im very nervous an scared. yet im glad im gettin this over an done with.  I wanted to keep the baby. But im just to young, and i wouldnt be able to give the good financial support to a child. I dont want my kid growing up the way i did. i want to be able to put food on the table an be able to give it whatever it wanted. Also i did not want to give up my scholarship to play division 1 basketball. I know this sound very selfish. And i know it is. But i really have no other choice. I cant tell my family, cause i would get the boot an then where i am to go? I leave for college in a couple months thats my only way of gettin out of here. The other reason i came on here is. what should i wear when i go to my appt? ( i know this sounds like a rather stupid question but i really dont know!) Will i be in pain after?! i have heard so many different stories. And i just need some positive feed back cause right now im miserable :(

I don't think you should go through with it Hun i know you have college and stuff but your killing a living baby... when you could have it and put it up for Adoption and you should tell your parents and tell them your getting an abortion they would tell you not to  your over 18 they really can't do anything just tell them Hun it will be alot better you won't regret it.

sorry to hear you want an abortion. so many of us cant get pregnant and you are doing to your baby what you think your family will do to you. to answer your question you will be in a lot of pain,