Hi there.
I'm eighteen years old and I got an abortion 2 months ago because my parents told me that they'd stop talking to me if I had the baby. I know that it was my choice ultimately. But, my three older siblings all waited until they were 30 to get married and start having kids. I'm going to college but I can't help but regret the decision that I decided to make. I really wish I was pregnant because I know that I would be a great mom, and me and my boyfriend really want to try and get pregnant again.

Do you think that I'm only feeling this way because I had an abortion? Has anyone else been in the same position?

Thanks yall. : )

hello, i had a abortion too but i thought it was for the best at the time because i didnt want to give the baby a bad life but i totally regret it and wish i didnt do it. My mum was really supportive and wanted me to keep it but im 17 and i wanted more in life. but if i could turn the clock back i would. Every night i get upset and i told my mum i wish i was still pregnant. Dont worry hun your not on your own and im sure you will make a a good mother some day. i wish u luck :-)

I am in your boat. My parents told me I wouldn't be allowed to live there. I regretted it and now I want a baby so bad. I feel your pain.