Hey guys, I'm 16 and pregnant, me and my boyfriend of 8months have decided to keep the baby, but I don't know how to tell my parents? They are very strict! My boyfriends parents are very supportive, he has a well paying job, and I was wondering in AUSTRALIA can you get help (say from the government) to get your own house and what sort of support can you get from the government, money wise? :) Please help!!

LOL! Mooches. YOU NEED TO WORK THE HARD WAY! Don't ask for stuff. Do you expect things to come for free? Please get yourself a job, stay in school, and tell your parents. WOW, I never thought someone would ever think like you. At 16 your parents play a big role in if you keep the baby. JUST saying. 

GOOD LUCK

You are not a mooch...... Your boyfriend has a well paying job.... You are 16 and young you just need a little extra help and i don't see that as mooching... It is going to be very tough. Are you still in school?? Because since you are still very early on in your pregnancy you should try and see if you can get a job or part time job so you can have a little extra income coming in. People shouldn't be so hard on you.. Your 16 and its gonna be VERY hard on you and your boyfriend. Congrats for making the choice to keep your baby. You should tell you parents ASAP because it is no fair to tell his parents and not yours.... You have to realize they are gonna be really hard on you and freak out.. That will go away over time. If you need a little extra help *Example government help* you your boyfriend and even your parents should be looking into options. I am not too sure how much they will help since your so young and no job. Your parents might be more help then the government but it is very smart idea to look into it. Good luck sweetie and i hope everything turns out for you and your baby in the end.

Thank you :) and yes I am still at school, I am looking into a part time job, and I thank you for the advice you gave me, you are right about it not be fair on my parents if I told my boyfriends parents and not mine, so Imma take your advice :) xo