Im in school right now. There's this girl who says she got beat up at her old school by her friends that were just using her. I think its just for attention. People around me my "friends" are catering to her. Im depressed, suicidal and cutting myself and the world revolves around her. I know it sounds like im jealous. Im not but i know im at the point where i need help. Im fighting thoughts to overdose. My mom thinks im not a virgin because i can put a tampon in. It hurts but shes accusing me of having sex when im really not but she wont listen. She says my behavior has changed. Im quiet and always in my room. So i have 3 questions 1: how do i control the cutting i cant i had to find something sharp so i could so i broke the wire on my note book and cut with it 15 minutes ago. I cant control it it's like an addiction. When it says i have to then i have to. I have no control. Question 2: well since she thinks im not a virgin shes setting up an obgyn appointment. I do wash down there and my swimsuit was tight the other day so after it was raw around my vaginal area. My mom said shes going to bring that up. The being able to put in a tampon thing. What is the obgyn going to do? If somehow my hymen broke is there another way to tell im a virgin?? Ive never had sex and I'm not ready to but my mom wont listen to me. She's another reason i cut myself. Question 3: do i need to go to a mental hospital? Thank you

New Hope

Hi. Here's really, really a response. If you're cutting yourself, it's because cutting feels better than everything else you're going through. Priority number one is finding something that feels better than cutting. Well, actually priority one is just say no to more cutting. As for all these other issues, you're not the first person to go through them, maybe more board members will have helpful things to say. But first of all, please know there are people out there, even perfect strangers, who actually do care enough to respond to you.

Thank u but that's kinda confusing

New Hope

You're welcome, and I'm sorry I can't be clear.There are some rules that limit what I can say here. But to be clear, there are people who care as much as they can, and I hope you can feel better somehow some way soon.

Its uncontrollable now when i have the urge i can't stop it i just have to

New Hope

This would be the time to go to an ER and explain what is going on and ask for face to face help. There are medical treatments that can help you feel better. I've only known two cutters personally, and both felt OK after treatment. But you have to get treatment and stick to your treatment the doctor orders.

What is the treatment can you give me details