I am 18 and I have acne problem.How can i get rid of acne and scars?

proactive always works for me.

Aknicare works a treat for me :)

Avoid junk and oily food . Whenever you go out use sunscreen lotion . Also use cleanser when you come at home from anywhere . Avoid soap on your face . Instead of that use cleansing lotion for sensitive skin .

Apply aloe Vera on your acne it will definitely vanish away..

I've tried everything there is to try in attempts to treat my acne. I've found some things very effective but not without side effects like increased scarring & dryness, Benzoyl Peroxide was 1 of these, it works but it makes your skin extremely dry and it turns every every pimple into a spot (post acne hyper pigmentation).

I have however found 1 thing that works extremely well with ZERO side effects. BETADINE. Put 3 drops of Betadine in with your fragrance free non-comedogenic moisturizer and mix it together on the palm of your hand until the cream turns yellow and rub thoroughly into face (it doesn't turn your face yellow at all).

Before you go to bed at night, directly apply 5 or so drops of Betadine to each cheek and spread over your face with the tip of your finger.. 

Betadine is natural.. Betadine is that brown stuff they apply all over a patient before surgery to completely sterilize their skin. 

Poor you! It's a terrible problem. Even I've been there and done that. My advice to you is drink loads of water and have a good diet. Avoid junk and oily food. Wash your face three times a day. Try out Oriflame's Pure Skin Hide & Treat. It helped me a lot. I'm very sure it'll help you too.