I have bad acne on my back and shoulders, it seems to be going away, my skin is feeling softer on both places, but the scarring is terrible and there's still acne, just not as much as there was before. Any tips/ advice? btw im 15 years old, so this is embaressing for me and ive had it for 3 years now, so i really want it gone.

ive heard that oat oil is good for removing scars, just mash up oats and rub the oil on your scars. (never tried this myself so im not sure how well this works but i know that it does work some). also do it 2 times a day.

One of the main reasons why people have back acne is because when taking a shower, their back is a little bit hard to reach sometimes (including me). What i recommend doing is buying a wrap around sponge which is like a long, snake-like sponge to reach that back area. Then you should look for a scrub or an exfoliating body wash that can really unclog your pores. Your pores are mostly full of dirt and bacteria that clog up which is what forms the actual pimples. Also you should shower with fairly warm to hot water (whatever you like) so your pores can open up and all of that dirt and bacteria goes away. Hope this helped :-D