im 16... me and my bf are abit concerned about my body.. the last time i had a period was the 23rd April i havnt had one since so i took a test a few days ago but it showed i wasnt pregnant.. i told my sister about this because i knew she would be understanding about it she told me to go to family planning clinic but it wasnt open... anyway me and my bf went in to see someone and i had another test taken that same day... it showed the same..

i got told tht it could be stress but i dont understand anything im stressed about... :?

anyway me and my bf really want a baby... i know im young and people keep telling me it can ruin my life but i feel ready! is that so wrong?!

i cant seem to be able to get pregnant though and i still havnbt had my period its all messed up and i dont know what to do... :cry: :(

Yes it is wrong in some ways.

A baby DESERVES the best. They require health insurance, money, and many other things that most 16 year olds cannot give them.

WELFARE is not 'the best', and that is not something that YOU give your baby. That is taxpayers paying for YOU to have a baby.

WAIT to have a baby until you can AFFORD one, and you have an education. Otherwise you will be on welfare, because 16 year olds cannot do it 'alone' like adults can.

In answer to your question , yes it is wrong.
Not because of your age, but becauseyou are considering bringing a baby into the world just because you want to. Have you considered how you are going to provide for this baby. Are you in the position to give this baby all that it will need.
Remember you cannot put it back if you change your mind.
When you have an education, money and a stable home of your own, then reconsider.
If you just like being around babies, then why not offer your services as a babysitter.
You are not able to function as an adult at the age of 16. So please do not play adult games and leave a baby to suffer the consequences.
Live your life for few years. Become a person that a child will be able to depend on for its basic needs as well as for its wants.
sarah

YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE HAVING A BABY AT 16 IS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD. I WAS 16 WHEN I GOT PREGNANT WITH MY DAUGHTER WHO IS NOW 3 AND IS GOING TO BE GOING TO HEADSTART THIS COMING SCHOOL YEAR.. MY DAUGHTER IS MY LIFE NOW.. I DONT REGRET EVER HAVING HER. I NEVER ONCE THOUGHT ABOUT AN ABORTION WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH HER. I KNEW I HAD THE STREGNTH TO DO IT. I DID HOWEVER END UP DROPING OUT OF SCHOOL AND GETTING MY GED SO I COULD GET A JOB. IT PAYS WELL OVER MINIMUM WAGE. AND MY BOYFRIEND IS DOING GOOD TO HE HAS A JOB TOO.. I WAS A STAY AT HOME MOM FOR 1 YEAR UNTIL I GOT A JOB OTHERWISE MY BOYFRIEND WAS THE ONE WORKING. BUT WE ARE DOING VERY WELL OFF.. WE WAS ABLE TO GIVE OUR DAUGHTER EVERYTHING SHE NEEDED. WE DO LIVE WITH MY MOM BUT WE DO HOWEVER PAY HER RENT. SO ITS NOT LIKE WE ARE LIVING THERE FOR FREE.. BUT IF YOU HAVE THE SUPPORT AND STREGNTH AT THE AGE OF 16 ITS NOT GONNA BE THE END OF THE WORLD IF YOU GET PREGNANT AND HAVE THE BABY.. IM NOT TRING TO ENCOURAGE YOU TO GO AND TRY AND GET PREGNANT. BUT THE WAY I LOOK AT THINGS IS IF IT HAPPENS THEN IT WAS MENT TO BE. THATS WHAT GOD INTENDED FOR OUR LIFE TO BE.. BEST REGARDS TO YOU.

I got pregnant at 17 years old after 2 months of experiencing sex. My boyfriend at the time was ready to have sex but not ready to be dad in my daughter's life. I was able to graduate from high school early and walk with my class because I was ahead on credits. I was a single mom for five years, working two jobs and attending college full time. I lived on own renting an apartment and then a house. I graduated with my BA at 22 and got a teaching internship while getting my credential and masters in the same year. It was tough. I got married when my daughter was 6 and now she is 9. I am so glad I did not marry my daughter's father because we grew to be two very different people. I became a christian while dating my husband and we waited until we were married to have sex. It was so hard, but that is what the bible commands if you are his child. I am truly blessed and I am so glad we waited. I love my daughter (and so does my husband!) and the Lord does do things for a reason (for his glory) but I had to really try harder than the average single mom to raise my daughter and still become successful. Have fun being a teenager and please get married first. Please try to be patient. Everyone wants something in life, but sometimes we have to wait for the right time. Try not to force things to happen. I am learning patience now that I have been marrried for 2 1/2 years and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the past 4 months. It hasn't happened yet but I know the Lord has a plan. Jeremiah 29:11 Sorry for the long blog, I was actually just trying to find out information on cysts. hope this helps.