im 16 and have bin with my fella 2 years we are engaged but i have had to misscariage and im scard what if i can get pregnant and not actully have kids im scard i dont no what to do i need help

There have been many people that have concieved after having a miscarrage....
Your body is still developing right now, if you wait till you are at least 18 or older you will have a better chance of carrying a baby full term...Right now I would think that you should finish school and make something of your self so that you are finacually stable to care for a baby..They are quite expensive....

hya am laura dawson am 15 and i want a baby am nt in a reltionship and well i love babys and well i want one wen am 16 but i have no man and my parents wont like it at all .
it has gotten to the point were i want a baby from a one night stand in this case what do i do i cant wait and i want a baby now . if i did have a baby like my cuzin at 15 what do i do can i still get a house and stuff

Hi Laura Dawson, I don't even know how to begin my reply!! At your age, you should be worried about teenage stuff, not motherhood.
It's a wonderful thing that you love baby's but your just so young yourself, wat has a baby got to do with a house? Geez, do you realize your life would virtually come to a halt if you had a child right now?
You mention a one night stand, this is not only ridiculous but very unsafe. How many "one nighters" will it take to finally get the job done?
You will have to worry about STD's, something you really don't want to mess with. What about your reputation? Before long you will be talked about, girls will hate you and the guys will want you for one thing only.

You need to reconsider and reorganize your life plan for a minute. Many young girls are infatuated with cute little baby's. Granted they are all cute and cuddly but.........one the ooo and awww stage is over, which will take only a minute, the real deal begins. Wat if you have a sickly child or a mentally challenged child, wat if your baby is physically deformed? How will you handle that? That is only scratching the surface.

I don't know wat else to say. I could launce myself into mom mode and lecture you, (even more) but i won't.

Stay in school and concentrate on being 15, get the "i want a baby" thing out of your head.
If your that crazy about little ones, get a job in a day care. My daughter works full time in one, talk to her a minute and she will be sure to change your mind real fast. She considers her job birth control.

I totally agree withw hat bbfeet has said. Although you've got this ideal view of how it would be to have a child, you have to look at what it would really be like. I'd say that volunteering to take care of some little kids would really help you see how hard it would be for you to struggle. You have your whole life to have kids. Enjoy your youth!! What do you think?

Ok, so having a baby sounds like a lot of fun.
But listen, I was 16 when I got pregnant, I got kicked out of my house and had to move in with my boyfriend. We lived in a 2 bedroom duplex with no fridge, and no ac. For all of you children who want babies.....take a step back and think.....what are the cons?
What is the cost of a baby?
What will my life be like?
Unless you have rich mommies and daddies, you'll need to get a job, and the best thing you can do at 16 is McDonalds. Hell, some employers won't even hire a 15 year old, even with a workers permit! If you are too young to get a job, maybe you should consider that also. I am 22 now, I work at McDonalds, my husband works 2 jobs, just so we can give our daughter a safe home, a good school, food, and clothes. Having a kid costs a lot, so think about it. Graduate highschool, and if you still want it that bad, then maybe give it a try. But remember, at 16, the collegen in your skin is not fully developed, so cocoa butter won't keep you from getting stretch marks. And don't even think about going to cancun for spring break when you're 21, cuz that bikin won't look good on you, and anyways, you'll spend all of your money on baby food.

WOW - great post MrsT!!! Hopefully reading that will make some people think!

I have to agree here with Taz, MrsT553 this is very good post. In my opinion 16 even 18 is early for having children. But everybody has a right on their opinion. I would suggest also to really consider all of this. You still have time, you are young and you have a hole life in front of you.

Regards to all of you.

P.S. Here are some link to possible issues during pregnancy. It is even hard for older to help their babies, the younger you are the harder will be to take care of everything.
https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/10_Pregnancy_Products_Expectant_Mothers_Must_Have_a1081.html
https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/How_to_Make_Preparing_for_the_Baby_Less_Expensive_a1014.html

im 16 and i want a baby bad to but having a baby at this age is a big deal. i got pregnant at 13 and i had a misscarrige at 3 months i was devistaed, i still want a baby now tho, you should finish school and if you are still tinking about it then i will advise you to talk to your perents or someone close to you. you need to think about the cost of a baby and do you have the room for one.

good luck x