I'm only 16, and me and my boyfriend (who I've been with for about 8 months) always talk about having a baby, we love eachother more then anything, I practically live with him an his family, he is only 17. But we have decided to have a baby at the end of April after my period! Am I choosing the right decision? Comment below :)

In my opinion you are not making the right desions. You and your bf are both young to have a baby. Having a baby is alot of responsibility to have. It can change y'all's relationship. And you never know what can Happen in the future between y'all's.

We have a very strong relationship, we've been to hell and back with the fights we've one through but at the end of the day were all hapy again! I know I'm only like 16, but we want a kid and start a family young but my mum would probably kill me if she found but but I don't care, my life my decisions but I just want some people's advice that I dot know :)

NO NO NO NO...its a complete wrong decision. Please do talk to your parents about this to have a VERY GOOD ADVICE..

You know what? Whatever you feel is right in your heart! I am 17 years old, and me and my boyfriend are happily trying for a baby. All you have to do is be ready, but think, aare you physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially ready?

No. No. No. No. No. NO. You are being stupid. You want to get pregnant with a guy who at the end of the day has NO obligation to stay with you. You don't have any money set aside. You don't have an education. You don't have a career. You have NO means to raise a baby. What do you plan to do with it while you are at school, assuming you don't drop out like so many teen moms do? Or when you get a job? You'll need one of those eventually. You can't support a child right now. You should NOT NOT NOT try to get pregnant. Think about your baby that will have to live on donated food and the care of your parents - not you. If all else, think of the baby you would have. Doesn't it deserve a life better than you can give it right now? Just for perspective, I'm a 16-year-old girl with a 17-year-old boyfriend too, and we've been together for over two years - and even I think you're an id**t.

Well we both have jobs, I'm in year 12 nearly finished my HSC, my boyfriend wants a kid as much as I do, so I don't see what the big problem is?