MY MOM IS TRYING TO PAY ME 1,000 DOLLERS TO KILL IT BUT I WANNA KEEP IT. I AM NOT INTO MONEY. I AM MORE INTO MAKING MY BABIES LIFE MY # 1. AS FOR MONEY EVERYONE WHO WANTS MONEY TO KILL A BABY IS MESSED UP!

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

1.CAN I KEEP IT? I LIVE IN ONTARIO AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN!

2.WHATS THE BEST COLOR FOR BOTH BOYS AND GIRLS TO WEAR?

3. WHAT BOY NAMES DO YOU LIKE?

3A. ANOTHEY JACKSON
3B.DAVID CHRISTERFIRE FREDRICK

4.WHAT GIRL NAMES DO YOU LIKE?
4A. STAR-LA HOPE
4B. MCKAYLA ROSEALINE

5. IF MY BOYFRIENDS MOM WAS A TWIN AND HE WAS GOING TO BE A TWIN BUT IT DIED. WILL I EVER HAVE TWINS?

I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME XD

Hi:

Only you can make that decision for yourself. As far as names and colors are concerned, those things are so unimportant. What you should be considering now is how you are going to support a baby, financially and as a nurturing parent. That's what the baby will need. Consider your living arrangements: The cost of diapers, formula, childcare and time you'll spend with the child. Diapers can cost you hundred of dollars a month alone...formula too. Good childcare for an infant can cost almost $200.00 a WEEK. Babies are cute and loving, but they deserve to be taken care of, and they get bigger....They grow up. They won't always seem to love you, if that's what you're looking for. When you become a parent, you have to decided what's best for your child and if you're the best person to provide for that child. After the excitement, baby showers, etc. are over, you have to be a good provider for that child.

Babykay,

First off, I don't agree with what your mother is trying to do.

Secondly, I strongly urge you to consider what is happening and not to focus on things like colors and names. Right now, those decisions are not important.

You need to see an obstetrician as soon as you can. You need to be checked to make sure the baby is developing correctly and have your pregnancy monitored. Your health and the babies health depend upon this.

Is the father helping you out at all? This is truly a major commitment in your life. Talk to your school nurse or guidance counselor too as they can refer you to support groups in your area.

I'd suggest you look at adoption. There are many couples that can't have children that would be glad to adopt yours.

ARE YOU CRAZY ADOPTION!!!. DONT DO THAT. ONLY DO THAT IF YOU CANT TAKE CARE OF IT. AS FOR THE BABY IT TAKES ALOT OF WORK. DONT THINK OF NAMING OR COLORS ARE OF NOW. WAIT TILL YOU GET TO YOUR 8TH MONTH AND DEN THINK OF THAT. AS OF NOW GO TO UR DOCTOR CHECK UPS TO SEE IF UR BABY IS DEVELOPING FINE. AND IF BOTH U AND UR BABY ARE HEALTHY ENOUGH. IF UR 17 I SUGGEST ONCE U HAVE UR BABY TO GET A JOB SO U CAN TAKE CARE OF HER OR HIM. OF IF YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL TAKE CARE OF U BOTH IT WOULD BE GOOD TO EAITHER MOVE IN WIT HIM AND HIS MOM IF THEY DO TAKE YOU IN. IF NOT. DEN UR LITTERLY SCREWED. AND DNT GIVE UR BABY TO A BABYSITTER. YOU CAN NEVER DEPEND ON ANY BABY SITTER OUT DER. GOOD LUCK. AND MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CARE OF UR SELF. UR BABY. AND YOUR FUTURE BABY. DONT RUIN THIS. :-D

Well this is a really serious thing.
First as all said you have to see can you take care of the baby. If you are on you own then this is not going to be ease task at all. I have to agree with medic_dan, you should see if you have supporters for this (like your boyfriend, his mother). If not, maybe you should see about adoption.

Hope that you and your baby will be good.

All the best.

Because you live in Ontario, why wouldn't you be able to keep your baby?
Do they have a different set of laws? Idk.
Baby names and colors should be the last thing on your mind right now. It sounds like you are infatuated with the thought of having this baby. This is serious. Little girls dream of having baby's, they fantasize about how they will dress it up in pretty cloths (girl) they pour over names that are catchy and different.
Come out of your dream state and get serious. You do not have to abort your baby. There are several agencies that will help you. Here they have something called, "no child left behind" this act secures medical care for all baby's from birth to the age of 19, including dental.
If mom is having a hard time with it, so be it, this is not her call. Seek help from your partners family.
Just know that baby's are a 24/7 job, it's a job that you don't get paid for.
You may as well kiss your remaining teenage years goodbye, this is the real deal.
Don't be afraid of adoption. Your baby will go a loving family who really will provide a wonderful life for him/her.
So you can go either way here. Get serious and figure things out now. Get to a good Obgyn, begin your prenatal care ASAP. This insures that you have a healthy beautiful baby, you need to be healthy and strong as well. Check into Social Services, either for financial help or help with an adoption.
I commend you for not wanting an abortion and mom should be ashamed of herself for even trying to pay you off.
So put names and colors and twins way in the back of your mind and focus on both you and your baby's futute.

Rubberduckiezz, what is wrong with adoption? I have many friends that were adopted as was my grandfather. I think it really shows how much you love the baby to know that you are willing to give it up so that it can have a better life than what you are able to provide.

I tried to be supportive last time but now here goes...

I'm sorry but I don't think that at 17 or 18 you can support a child. Maybe with a lot of help from your parents right now you can but for how long. Sooner or later you'll need help. Have you checked out the costs of childcare? If you have to pay for a babysitter or daycare then that is where most of your pay will go. A baby is not a puppy. You can't leave it in a cage while you go off. Forget hanging out with your friends and all that too. They won't want to deal with a crying baby, stinky diapers, and feedings.

Or do you want the government to provide for you? Just what we all need.

I doubt that your boyfriend will be there for you. He may for a bit, but he'll get tired, want his life back and leave you to watch the baby that you both made. Sad but all too often this is what happens.

Have you finished high school? Probably not. Were you planning on college or a trade school? Think about it. Who's going to watch the baby while you're doing these things, someone else. What did you plan to do in the future? You're dreams are gone, you now have to think only of someone else for the next 18 years.

Sorry to sound negative but I've seen way to many kids have kids. They just don't understand the lifetime of commitment that a few minutes of fooling around can bring.

Thank you bbfeet9 for agreeing with me on adoption.

BabyKay - This is a life long commitment and your teenage years are over, you are NOT a BABY anymore! It's time to GROW UP! Please, consider placing the baby up for adoption!

Hi BabyKay:
As you see, there were very passionate reactions to your post. You've got to get back to us with an update. What did you decide to do? Do you have a support system. If you don't, you can seek one out that is related to teen mothers. Check your phone directory for help. If you followed your mom's advise, how has that affected you? Do you have support for your feelings if you made that decision? We would really like a follow up. We would like to be supportive, regardless of what you have chosen to do. We wish you well and we hope to hear from you soon.

Hi I am georgie (I am 16) I had identical twin girls Nether my mum or boyfriend mum was a twin so I not sure where the twin came from........
Don't listnen to you I had my girls Amelia and jamima and they are the beast fission I ever made to keep them I never thort I could fell love like it but you can it seems hard to think about loving them when they are not here but you do it instincked The worst bit is the birth I was in school and my water went I kept thinking it was to erley my teachers started to panick and called an ambulance I gave birth in the ambulance and one wast berthing it scred me but after 9 weeks in icu they were out

I loved them befor they came home

As far as names
David
Mckayla
Like the names