Is my penis messed up? Please help me I AM 14 - I AM 15 IN JULY :( I'm pretty sure I need to see a doctor but I want to ask you guys first, okay so I'm pretty sure I have phimosis, I have little strand from the back of my (tip) to attached to the forskin, and because I'm a teenager going through puberty I get turned on and decide to masturbate(without pulling my forskin behind head) and one time I was cleaning up and got tissue stuck to my forskin and because I have phimosis I can't pull my doeskin back to get it out, also I'm pretty sure I have smegma, but guess what?! Can't clean It because I have phimosis

Good day. I felt this as well and I am aware that this first couple of hours while it was happened to me, after it has been torn, I believed that there is nothing that can be fixed.  But trust me, it can be stitched together again. No matter what have you done - did you rip it or it happened during the intercourse.  Yes, it can be healed naturally, and I that case it won't cause you further problems for you.   I repeat, it happened in my case and I was able to have sex as normal. But if you notice more bleeding and pain you should consult your doctor. Also, you can't be sure that you have some diagnoses or illness if you haven't do any tests. Ask your doctor more about it and don't forget to ask him about phimosis stretching because that is also very important to know. 

Hi Mark
The best thing for you to do is get your parents to make an appointment to see your doctor it is not worth putting it off you will get all the answers you are looking for.
There are methods to stretch your foreskin and your doctor will let you know what needs to be done along with how to do it properly there is nothing to be embarrassed about see your doctor.

Thanks so much