hi im 14 years old and since about a year ago i have been getting very worried about my penis as i had found out i have phimosis. So i started to panic and every night for the next 2 weeks i stretched the foreskin to loosen it up. Then one night my foreskin went back. I was so releived but soon after i noticed that i could not get the forskin back over the head of my penis. This made me even more worried.
When i woke up the next day my foreskin was swollen. So i researched on the internet and found out that i have something called paraphimosis which is much more serious that phimosis. It also said that there might be a lack of blood flow to my penis but i could see no sign of lack of blood flow. so i thought i would just leave it until the swelling goes down. I could pea and masturbate ok with it so i wasnt seriously panicing. 2 months on and it is still quite swollen. Also the foreskin has conjoined with the head of my penis so i have sorta done a homemade circumcision. My question is how do i make the swelling go down, is there a cream or somthing that will help or will ice just do it? Alos i dont want anoyone to find out i have a problem with my penis especially my frends and family. Any opinions welcome . thanks

I can't believe no-one has replied to this! Go to your doctor, tell him what happened. (S)He knows all boys age 14 jerk off, and that up to 10% have phimosis. If you don't want to get circumcised, (and I advise you DON'T, you will lose a lot of good feeling,) the doc. should give you some "Betamethasone" cream to rub on your penis every night. Jerk off before you do it (fun-ha!) and then clean up and rub the cream inside and outside your skin. Gradually it will soften and stretch, and you will be able to go both ways with ease. When you start to have sex, and even now, some cum/pre-cum and other things can get forced into the space behind your penis head, and set up inflammation - that's probably why its swollen.
Don't leave it, you could end up with serious problems. I hope nothing has happened so far, and you still have a whole penis! Yes it could get that serious!
Best wishes!

I agree. People find it hard to answer those questions because they are in ungrateful positions to tell someone what he has to do. I know that a lot of people need to know about phimosis stretching, but now, from this point of a view, we can tell someone what to do or what to avoid, but the only truth is the doctor's word should be the last. Usually, when boys have this problem and when their foreskin is stuck, when it is painful and sensitive, they need to go to surgery. I think that it is not a good idea telling someone that, if he doesn't want to go to the surgery, he shouldn't. You don't decide this, patient can't decide this...Only doctor. 

luke, you are right to be concerned about the foreskin being stuck behind the head. Here is how to get it back down in its normal place. Put the head (glans) between your thumb and fingers and slowly squeeze the head. This will make it soft and you will be able to let the skin cover it.