Earlier on today, about 5 hours ago, I was in the shower, whilst in the shower, I was stretching my foreskin due to phimosis, hoping to help stretch it, when it stretched all the way down. Ecstatic, I proceeded to masturbate. Afterwards, when my erection had gone, I attempted to pull the skin back up, but it was somewhat stuck. After a bit of a struggle, I managed to pull it back over the base of the head and it was about halfway up the head into its usual position, though swelling may have prevented its complete ascending to its usual position. I'm 15 and a little confused, because I don't think I'm blocking any of the blood flow, will it just probably go back to normal soon enough?

Hi Clarence,

Congrats on pulling the foreskin back and your experience is VERY normal.  The swelling will go down shortly.  The important thing is that it isn't tight, almost like a band, cutting off circulation.

Keep stretching!

Hello. I had the same problem and I was really scared, but I was able to get back my foreskin - for the first time. When I was masturbating again, after a couple of days (I made a pause because I was scared that masturbating will harm me and that it will hurt), and the same thing happened but I was not able to get my foreskin back. It was really painful, t was sensitive - I just don't know how to explain this. I was talking to my dad and he told me that I really should go to the doctor because I should determine the phimosis causes to see what to do next. My dad also told me that his friend's son had the same experience, so he needed to go to the surgery. I don't want that, I am only 16 years old. I can't stand this. What to do? 

Thanks, eased a lot of stress and worry!

Um, not sure if you will be notified of any messages. But the foreskin wont go back fully over the head still, a small portion of the tip is still showing and head is swollen. What does this mean? I mean, it doesn't feel tight around the head anymore and I don't think it's stuck underneath the head preventing blood flow. Confused again:/

Hi Clarence,

Yes, the system notifies us of messages.

It can take a few days for the swelling to go down. It depends upon how much trauma was done when you pulled it back. The tissues are very tender, very easy to damage. The swelling will go down.

Let it rest, as best you can.