I've had phimosis for a year or so my foreskin has been tight and I couldn't get it past the head.I'm an average size 17cm which is probably ok.I made 14 two days ago and I'm almost past puberty (Started really early).I was gonna try the stretching exercise under the shower but I tried moving it down and from the first try I got the foreskin right under the head of the penis.Am I supposed to get it any more under it?It looked like I pretty much can't because the string thing wasn't allowing me to.As I got out of the shower 10minutes later I could do it again but with some effort.My head seems pretty sticky which is weird and worries me.When I touch it my finger starts to stick to it and feel weird %-)

Eventually you will probably want to get it back more.
When I got married and began having unprotected sex every night, my frenulum (string thing) tore because it was keeping the foreskin from rolling back. The first time it tore, I just let it heal back together and it was still too short. It tore again and that time I wrapped it so the ends didn't heal back together and it was a little longer. It tore a few more times and I did the same. Finally it was no longer a problem and my foreskin was able to retract so the tip went all the way to the bottom of the shaft.

Keep rolling it back as much as you can so it stays stretched and stretches more.

If the frenulum is a problem, a doctor can cut it for you, but make sure he/she cuts it enough so it allows your foreskin to go all the way back. There's no sense in having to do it a second time because they didn't cut it enough the firet time. It's a real pleasure to have a foreskin that rolls all the way back, comfortably, during intercourse or just for masturbation.

The head can be washed so it isn't sticky but it will just get that way again as soon as you let the foreskin cover it up. By touching it a lot you can cure the weird feeling, or if it's not too painful just leave the foreskin pulled back when you put it back in your pants, if it will stay back by itself for a while. Most guys find it quite painful to the touch and need to work to desensitize it. You can also clean off the stickiness using rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball. The alcohol feels cold at first then it tingles and feels hot. When it dries, it's no longer sticky and you can use your fingers on it without sticking.

Ivaylo,

Hey njoynlife is right you need to wash the head of your penis daily to keep it clean/not sticky and also to help prevent any infections. when your in the shower just remeber to pull back the skin all the way over the head and wash/rub the head with mild soap and warm water. try and avoid the opening to the penis as getting soap in there will burn. also make sure all the soap is rinsed off so it doesnt itch or irritate your skin.

good luck and let us know if you have any more questions or concerns

Yeah, thanks for the help.I wash the head every three days when I shower.So, I noticed some pimple like dots that look like they're under the foreskin, I think.They're pretty small and they're most about Everywhere.The whole penis except for the head part and the...Uh, ballsack which I just noticed because I'm getting hairy D: It kind of worries me.Do I have to visit a doctor for him to give me some cream or something?

Yeah, I just made some reading on the site and...I guess it's nothing to worry about.They say they'll fade away in time or in some cases won't.So, I want to ask how can I shave off my ehm, public hair.Even if just a bit of it.It's getting way too much now and I have a girlfriend which hates the hair on my body *armpit hair* so I don't even want to know how she'll react to it.Plain scissors and leave a little bit of it?

well as far as the phimosis goes if you cannot easily retract your forskin and the steatching exercises do not help then yes i would suggest seeing your doctor. as for the hair it is totally up to you. body hair is a normal thing that occurs to everyone once they hit puberty. ultimatly it is your decicion to shave, trim or let it grow. if you decide to shave it there are ways to do it and you need to be careful because the skin is more sensitive in thoes areas that on your face plus you don't want to cut yourself. also shaving will have to be done fairly frequently as the hair will start to grow back farily quickly and more coarse. if i were you and you dont want to just let it grow. then yea scissors should do fine just to shorten it up a bit.

hope this helps