Me and my bf were fully naked and he rubbed his penis in my clit but he didnt have ejaculation. After the rub, i peed and wash my vagina. We've done it again and i washed my vagina again and peed and washed again. im worried cause i've read the net that pre cum can make me pregnant. I am still not ready for baby im too young for this. This just happend last wednesday and its been two days right now. Can i get pregnant?

By the situation stated, it is very unlikely you are pregnant. Genital to genital contact without sex is unlikely to get you pregnant. Precum is known to have little to NO sperm at all. If you are still worried I think you can get a morning after pill still. But it really doesn't seem needed.

Thank you for your reply but i have also read that the sperm can still get inside in my vagina because there is a little hole in my hymen which they can swim