hey im 14 i got my tonsil's and my andnoids removed and i have smoked green everyday for allmost 2 years before the surgery and after the sergery i have been in pain on and off but it is day 4 and my throat is feeling better i am able to eat pizza bagels and frenchtoast and scrambled eggs i even eat hot dogs and no trouble with bleeding but im thinking i am good enough to smoke again but idk my punching bag in my throat is huge nd there is white puss in my throat and redness around it idk what to do someone help me out

I would not recommend this.

Smoke and the heat produced from the smoke can be a serious irritant to pharyngeal tissues, especially post-operatively.  It can also induce swelling and pain, and could further your risk of infection, and even lead to compromise of the airway.

I would wait at least 6 weeks, minimum, and I would definitely talk confidentially with your doctor about this issue before even considering resuming this.

Furthermore, the tonsils normally play a role in removing allergens, foreign particles, and infectious debris from your upper airway.  Now that you do not have your tonsils to remove this from the smoke, etc., you may want to find a more healthy hobby that you enjoy, perhaps a sport, maybe basketball or jogging or some other positive force in your life that you like, and focus on that, so that you don't have that unnecessary risk to your health.

But again, you should be able to talk with your doctor about this in confidence without judgement or fear.

I wish you the best of health and happiness.

God Bless.

StewieMD

Disclaimer: The information contained in this post is for general information only. It is not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. You should always seek your doctor's approval before you attempt to make any changes to your treatment plan.