so i'm 14 and my throat has been hurting very badly lately. it has gotten to the point where i cant eat or drink. 1. because i cant swallow anything and 2. because my mouth wont open wide enough now. my right tonsil is very swollen and i have a knot on the side of my neck where my tonsil is in my throat. idk what to do but it hurts so badly. idk whats wrong with me :-(

You are most likely dealing with strep-throat you should see a nose and throat doctor as soon as possible. You should definitley look into having your tonsils removed. When I was in about 6th grade I would get similar symptoms (though less severe) and when I went to a nose/throat specialist he imediatley scheduled a removal. Gargling warm salt water can help ease some of the pain short-term as well as drinking plenty of water, definitley nothing acidic I have found this only aggrivates the throat. also blow your nose as often as you can (extra snott goes down your throat causing irritation). Good luck with your problem! hope you feel better soon.