can i smoke pot like aafter i just got my tonsils tooken out?

Well i took a few very small hitz of super bud my third day it was alright didnt feel it much! make sure not to cough and def take ur med b4 smoking. also drink some bcause weed dried my throat out bad!

Well im lucky enough to own a vaporizor that i got for 129 just a normal brown box and i smoked out of it the second day i got my tonsils removed. if you have one set the temp to 280 and slowly turn it up dont take big hits though not because its hot but because youll cough...

Wow way to be a buzz kill. Why the f**k does it matter if someone wants to shorten their words online. We all know what he'she said, don't we? Damn. People like you( people who have to comment rudely/hate on everyone else for the smallest things they do) really piss meoff. Worry about yourself. How about you quit being an ass hole and go back to church faggot

Can You Smoke Pot 3 Weeks After You Get Your Tonsales Out ?

i just got my tonsils out today and im not having much pin whats gonn happen if i smoke a few hits of  bowl?

Im about to find out, its my 6th day

I don't know if I want to try it. 6th day also