Hi,I am 34 years old and had a early miscarriage about three weeks ago.I am almost sure I ovulated two weeks after the miscarriage.My husband and I resumed sexual relations and we are using condoms only,but not the entire time of sexual activity.I woke up this morning with a little sharp pain in the center of my stomach,it didn't last long and it went away,I have now noticed some very light pink spotting.I would like to know your oppion,could this be implantation bleeding from a new pregnancy or could this just be the start of my period.My HGC level after miscarriage went back to zero.If I am pregnant again so soon would a home pregnancy test at this point pick it up?One other thing I had a natural miscarriage with no DNC requried.Thanks for your help Jade %-)

hi -- just read your post. i am 34 yrs old and had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago. i started feeling really period crampy a few days ago and then yesterday passed a tiny bit of spotting with nothing to come after. what happened when that happened to you? i have not yet had a period since the miscarriage....

hi -- i am 34 yrs old and had amiscarriage 4 weeks ago -- i had cramping and a tiny bit of muscousy spotting yesterday -- what happened to you when you had yours?