Man Acts As Child, Allegedly Gropes Nurses CHARLESTON, W.Va. - A man allegedly groped two home health care nurses while posing as a mentally retarded man who needed his diapers changed, according to criminal complaints. William Warren Mucklow, 38, was arrested Tuesday. The complaints, filed in Kanawha County Magistrate Court, allege that Mucklow posed as his mother to respond to ads for home health care workers and hire two nurses to care for a man who has the mind of a 2- or 3-year-old. Mucklow then posed as a mentally retarded person, said Charleston Police Sgt. S.A. Cooper. The nurses, who worked separately in February and March, said Mucklow grabbed their breasts while they cared for him, the complaints allege. Mucklow, who was charged with two counts of battery, was released from the South Central Regional Jail on a $10,000 cash bond Tuesday afternoon. Two civil lawsuits filed by women against Mucklow for allegedly groping them while they cared for him as he acted like a child are pending. Deborah McCorey is seeking $6 million in compensatory and punitive damages for emotional distress. "After several hours of the plaintiff providing care for the defendant, the defendant 'slipped up' and did act as a 40-year-old man which completely upset and traumatized" McCorey, the lawsuit states. Three women have made similar accusations against Mucklow, with two wanting to press charges, Charleston police Detective S.A. Dempsey said. Meanwhile, Mucklow had announced earlier this month he was chartering a bus for people wanting to get flu shots in Canada. That trip was canceled prior to the arrest, Mucklow told the Charleston Gazette.

talk about giving ideas...

talk about giving ideas...
yabbut to have your diaper changed would require your diaper to be dirtied. ew No comments about the $6,000,000 lawsuit?

yabbut to have your diaper changed would require your diaper to be dirtied. ew
hmm... not necessarily... I guess it depends if the "child" could "talk."

actually now that I think about that, you're right. eww

No comments about the $6,000,000 lawsuit?
those must have been some awfully nasty hands...

didn't he know for about $1200/night he could find someone who'd be HAPPY to let him fondle their frontal protuberances?

I meet a woman who is one of the regulars in the coffee shop who is a home healthcare worker. She has told me about one old guy she was caring for who liked her breasts (she is skinny with large breasts) and he asked her if he could hold them.

I know several women in that business and I've often wondered about some of things they must encounter but I don't dare ask.

Ewwwwwww.........to all of the above. This dude's just pathetic. BLECH.

lock him up 8O

lock him up 8O
:1: And make him wear Depends.

:1: And make him wear Depends.
make HIM change the diapers...