Hi, all

I live in the UK and was wondering if anyone knows what is the cheapest and most cost effective pants/diapers for incontinence as we are on a tight budget.

Many thanks

Kind regards

RockaGal

Hi there, I don't know if they have these in the UK but in the US, Depends are very cost effective for adults. Have you heard of them?

Hi, healthnfitnessguy

Thanks for your reply.

I have heard of those but am not sure if they sell them over here. I will have a look on the internet and google them and see if they come up in UK currency.

Many thanks

Kind regards

RockaGal

I saw some pants in Wilko the other day which were about £4.70ish for a pack of 12. That's about £3 cheaper than the branded ones we got in Asda recently.

Hi there - I found some in Wilko the other day, and they were app-rox $4.70 for a pack of 12 pants. This was about £3 cheaper than the branded ones I saw in Asda.

I think you might be able to get them from the nurse or on prescription as well - if on prescription then you could get a yearly prescription which might work out cheaper.