Just found this great site, been reading some good stuff on lip reduction. I am thinking of getting it done as soon as Im finished with invisalign.

Ive got a fat bottom lip, always had it and now I feel I need to do somethink about it. As I said, Im thinking of going ahead with the treatment but would like to hear from people who have had the balls and had the treatment.

Im in the uk but will travel to NY if that turnS out to be the best place to get my lips fixed.

Thanks (posted a pic so you can get an idea of what im dealing with)

Once again thanks

Hey, I was just looking online for info about lip reduction then saw your post. I know you probably made up your mind and everything but I think your lip looks fine.

I want to get the same procedure, have you decided where you are going to have it done?

Fatlips1066

No I have not.
Still unsure of the best place. Im a little scare that some thing might go wrong and end up looking bad... :$

Hi

I have just had mine done, my bottom lick stuck out really badly, its now 4 days after the op and its a bit swollen and sore, also had chin implant at same time to increase effect. I am told it will be many weeks before I see what they finally will look like, at the moment I am kind of pleased with result even with swelling, so hopefully will get better, I got it done in UK, if you need any information please let me know

Hi

I have just had mine done 4 days ago, they are still soe and swollen.
Also had a chin implant at same time.
I live in the uk and had it done here, stayed overnight after the op and drove home next day.
Talking can be a bit painfull, cannot pronounce my Bs at the moment.

Let me know if you need any more info, or want to see any pictures.

I am still very intrested in getting my lips sorted.
Ya if u got pics that would be great. Where in the uk did u get it done and at what cost ?

Thanks

hi there...looking at advice from anyone in the UK whos had this procedure...bottom lip only for me. Normal concerns of what if things looked worse etc, but its something thats been on my mind for 20 years or so now and ive just had my fill of tucking the bottom lip in. Any advice from people whove had procedure or thinking about it would be really appreciated! Many thanks...

Hi Everyone, after years of cringing everytime I looked in the mirror I have finally taken the plunge and had my bottom lip reduced in size. I spent months visiting different plastic surgeons in the Leeds and Manchester areas. The guy I went with is Dr Marando, he is brilliant guy and an awesome surgeon, he takes all the time in the world to explain everything he doesn't pressure you and he really knows what he is taking about. He has been on tv also a few years back on a cosmo progrmme, the cost was resonable also. I had the op 10 days ago and everything is settling down, the first 4 days were hell there is loads of swelling and you can hardly talk, this does pass then you begin to see the difference, the surgeon said the complete look will take 3 months but I'm more than happy after 10 days ! If anyone has any questions give me a shout.

how much was the procedure and what about the stitches where they visible?

Hi there, the cost was 2700 ish give or take a few pounds. No the stiches were inside the mouth so you can't see anything, just make sure you take at least 7 days off to recover, you look like you have been 12 rounds with mike Tyson so the rest is needed !

so who were did you do the surgery?

Dr Marando on deansgate in Manchester, it's called the sta clinic.

Did he have pics of previous patients? i dont think i'd be up for a surgery unless i see pics

Hey he shower me 3 or 4 other people he'd done before and after photos, trust me it's not a difficult thing to
do it's all on the inside of your mouth !