Did you ever experience an increased urge to :naughty: when you significantly upped mileage? I went up 25mpw in the last month, tripling my mileage from March, and noticed my drive's through the roof.

Don't mind me, I'll just be checking this thread every 30 seconds for more responses. :walks away whistling:

Actually....
I find just the opposite is true. The more I run, the less I want to get my freak on. Probably 'cause I'm so stinkin' tired.

I've heard that this is true, higher mileage=lower sex drive. I'm hoping that this is only a rumor.

glad someone finally has the nerve to ask this question because, frankly, I've been dying to ask it for about 10 months now (the first 2 months of running i was pretty tired)!!! Yes, it's true...it has quite the effect on the drive for me. It's crazy. I think we're increasing testosterone in our systems or something or some kind of hormonal change is to blame at least that's what I chalk it up to. Well, enjoy, LOL!

Can a guy answer this question?

I have heard this too, but it was not the case for me this winter when I ramped up my mileage. My drive increased with my mileage!

Can a guy answer this question?
I've gotta guess 319 miles in a week on that wedgie bicycle seat can't help :P

Can a guy answer this question?
If you can offer an insightful wimmin-centric opinion. Or if you put up a photo of you in a skirt. No, on second thought, I dig men in skirts/kilts. Given this topic, bad idea all around. 8O

can we buy this stuff in a jar or something?? my miles are low. way low.

How about a nice pair of tights?

:elkid tries but cannot get enticing visual out of her head:
Post away, dude.

PH = MOPS My Own Personal Stalker

Um...yeah. I suspect that's why Delta was only too happy to buy me new running gear and sweetly ask, "Going for a run today?" while ever-so-gently pushing me out the door.

Mrs. Coach has a decrease in drive, she gets too tired.

After both 5K races she has run, she needed to take a nap in the afternoon, and went to bed early at night.