I am 20 years old and I look like I stick. I have five regular meals a day and I go to gym every day. But I am not gaining muscle. My gym trainer says that nothing is wrong with my exercising and that must have been something wrong with my diet. What and how should I eat to gain muscle? Please recommend me some muscle diet, but if works!

I dont know if someone have already told you but you need a plan. There are 5 things that you need to do: 1) plan for your weight gain program, 2) solid weight gain diet, 3) use proven supplements, 4) implementing mass gain training program and 5) tracking body building program. If only a diet is not working, try to eat 7-8 times a day. Every meal should be contained of proteins and your daily intake should be 3000 calories. If this doesnt help see your doctor.