OK...this is not going to sound good at all but I have to get some relief fast, so if anyone has any advice please share...here it is, I get ingrown hairs everytime i shave/wax i usually do not wear underwear the first few days to week after and that helps a ton...but this time I didn't do that I wore tight underwear and tight jeans which made my ingrown hair turn into long hard not so I would put heat on it and try to drain it, that worked a little but before it was gone i was back into underwear an tight jeans and it caused my skin down there to squeeze and now i have a bubble blister looking thing and it hurts soooo bad.  I would pop it but i am sure its filled with blood and not pus....anyone ever had this before??

Try wearing loose underwear next time you shave. (boxers)

I have the same thing. A swollen bump, pretty big on my pubic area. I know it is an ingrown hair because I have had it before. This time though, I can barely touch it. I took an antibiotic this morning but if it continues to be this painful I am going to to the dr,