Shaving your pubic hairs
im young, and I recently started shaving.
Ive been doing so for a few months now. Everytime I do it after getting out of the shower or the next morning. I have red bumps everywhere.
what do I do to fix this problem?

I also started young, mostly because my doctor told me it helps keep UTIs away. Also, men really find it sexy. And because I have this thing about nasty hairs everywhere.. Anyway, I use this product called PFB Vanish for razor bumps, ingrown hairs, etc. It's amazing. you just roll it on after you shave and you won't have any of those. It also helps when the hair starts growing back and you can't shave it yet without cutting yourself really bad.

You can google the product PFB Vanish and find their website.

My girlfriend used to have the same problem. I stopped shaving her and strated using a cream called VEET and/or Nair (the mild formula). You might know what I am talking about. You spread it on, let it sit for a minute and wipe the hairs away. She says that it doesnt itch anymore when the hair grows back. Personally I love it because it leaves her area smooth and there is no stubble. Word of advice though... DO NOT GET IT INSIDE OR ON THE IMPORTANT STUFF! It will irritate you for about a day or two. If you have a boyfriend of sorts, let him do it for you. He can see whats going on better than you, and it will turn both of you on...lol

I'm young too, after shaving put deoderant on the area sweat makes the red dots and deoderant prevents sweat so um yeah... Figure it out

ive just started shaving my pubic hair to because my girlfreind doesnt like it. so i shaved it off in the shower. when i was done it was clean and smooth, well that did last long! it was itching like crazy that night and the next day!!! i thought i had some kind of stds or something!! but after 2 or 3 days it goes away... but now i just get my girlfreind to shave it off for me because she can see down there better and theres no hair left to rub against my penis. IF IT IRRITATES YOU TOO MUCH JUST PUT SOME BABY POWDER AROUND THE INFFECTED AREA WORKS FOR BOYS AND GIRLS.
PS IF YOU DONT NEED TO SHAVE THEN DONT CAUSE IT HURTS :-D

I used to shave my pubic hairs but i find it better to not shave constantly but after a while its hard to go with them. The reason why you have red bumbps is because when you shave your pubic hairs the hairs are cut under the skin so when they grow some of them are ingrown hairs which will go away after a half or week or so