Hello, I am 26 years old. I would also like to know what I could use for taking away ingrown hairs on the back of my legs. I have this problem for years and my legs are all in scars. When I squeeze the hairs out, it leaves a bigger, red bump and scar after.

Here is what I do I was my legs and there is always at least 10 ingrown hairs, so now after few waxing I shave my legs. This way I “peel off” thin layer of leg skin and next time there are no ingrown hairs. Well, this works for me, I am not sure for others. Also make sure that you are using clean razor and that area that being waxed or shaven is clean. Before and after, don’t use lotions, oils, or anything with fragrance on the area for about 24hrs because those kinds of things are one of the biggest causes of ingrown hairs, and once you've shaved or waxed, especially when you've waxed, your pores stay open for awhile and those products tend to clog and irritate the pores, causing the new hair growth to go in the wrong direction into your skin.