I'm 19 years old and I'm a virgin. My right inner labia is bigger in size and less sensitive. Its rougher and little discolored. It kind of stands out. It does itch sometimes. Its been like this for many years now. I didn't tell my mother because it was embarrassing. Should I see a doctor? What is wrong with my labia?

The itching may be a problem, but the shape is normal for you. Like a snow flake, they are all different and beutifull!

Is the color normal? Its slightly purple in color. It doesn't look normal to me. Asymmetric inner labia is normal? It is also less sensitive and rougher

The color is different form woman to woman. It is usally tied to the pigments of your skin, but not always. I don't think you have anything to worry about. My ex-wife was from Mexico and her labia is pink, but the edges are almost black. I know an Italian girl whose labia are purple, these are all within the human norm, don't worry guys who are worth caring about won't care
The less sensitive thing you mention I don't know much about, but I guess if one side is sensitive you'll still get plesure.
I think if one side is rougher that still falls under normal for you. The Itlian girl I mentioned had them really thick and long, but did not go all the way back that way. You said you did not talk to your Mother about it, if she's not a prude, she may well be who you sould talk to, and a Doctor for the itching. But it is possible that your Mother has a simular shape, I read somewhere that this could be desided by traits of the Mother. And yes asymmetric labia is very common.
Don't go by what you may have seen in porn, alot of air-brushing and other tricks go on and they find girks that fit what they think guys want to see. They don't always have it right and porn people change what they think is normal from time to time as well. When I was younger there was never all this shaved stuff all were hairy, now the fad is shaved. witch is ok if you don't like that it grows back.
Again, don't worry any guy worth having will love you for you and if you ask him if he likes you down there will probably be so eager to please the both of you that he won't even hear question.