i am 16 and been having sex with my boyfriend numerous of times. i lost my virginity to him and hes the only person i had ever had sex with. we always had unprotected sex, only a couple protected sex, and he always uses the withdrawal method. when we first started having sex we experienced no problem. then after a while i started to have this white clumpy discharge during intercourse. then, while still having intercourse, it would stop. it still happens every time we have sex and even when we aren't having sex. either of us know the cause of this and how to stop it. im also trying to avoid going to the doctors because my mom doesn't know about my sexual activities with my boyfriend.
we've also had intercourse a couple of times during my menstrual period and was wondering if it is okay if he could cum inside me. he said it was because my period pushes it back out so i can't get pregnant. i haven't gotten pregnant yet and i haven't had any odd symptoms after having intercourse but i'm still wondering if it is okay.

I'm personally not sure about the white clumps D: But,I wanted to let you know that is it NOT okay for any sperm to be inside the vaginal area while on your period,you CANget pregnant from it! D: Take care D: Be careful!

Withdrawal method doesn't work - there is semen in a man's precum that can cause pregnancy.

I don't mean to lecture anyone...but at sixteen you really should not be having sex you really should be concentrating on your school work and focusing on what college you want to attend. Continue having unprotected sex and you certainly will not be going to college or probably finishing high school for that matter....Sorry but I just had to say that.

I think that you eneed to be very careful, and you may be trying to avoid doctors but it sounds like your girlfriend may have an infection that needs to be checked out by a doctor. Is that something that you'd be able to do? Let me know what you think.

Sweety, at your age it might be hard for you to understand, but this boy is acting very irresponsibly and putting you at risk for pregnancy AND worse, DISEASE. You may very well have an infection from this boy, and he is telling you what you want to hear to get what he wants. Women are more susceptable to contracting infections from sex than guys. Guys may in fact not even know they are infected for a long time, often times they do know but don't care. What is really sad is that some diseases can stay with you the rest of your life or even KILL you. Having an STD is NOT the sexiest thing when trying to attract a mate and at your age, most likely this relationship will not be the one and only one you well ever have so I hope you really think about future consequences before continuing this sexual relationship. I hate to burst your bubble, but BOYS LIE! You may not really be his first, guys tell girls that ALL the time to be able to have sex unprotected because it feels better to them. Even if you are really the first, you still may not be his only. I got pregnant @ sixteen and nineteen and lost BOTH my children because I was unable to support them financially and it devistated my life. I didn't go to college, and wasted much of my life just trying to recover from the emotional trauma I put myself through by caring more about a boy than myself. Boys are full of hormones at your age, and even the "good ones" are not the most trustworthy or responsible. They do not think primarily with the head on top of thier neck, but the one attached to thier penis. I wish someone had warned me when I was your age, I could have saved myself a lot of heart-ache. I'm blessed to not have gotten any serious diseases but I know girls who have and it's gross. Also. the emotional toll and health risk you put yourself through an abortion is just not worth it. My best friend has had two and she is haunted by it so much now that she is seeking counseling for it. Don't believe what the clinic people tell you. They make $ off of abortion so they don't tell you about the risks or complications you may have as an after-effect. Also, just imagine the shame and embarassment of having to tell your mom that you are pregnant and the effect it will have on you and your family. I was sent away to live in a home for unwed teen moms. It was horrible. I hope you put yourself and your health first. Sex may be fun for awhile, but the consequences could be deadly or at the least, life devistating. It truly is better to wait and pursue your goals first and allow yourself to experience life before taking such risks. Waiting for marriage is the best way, I wish I had, but if you won't wait for that at the very least make absolutely sure it's monogamous and use a condom. Keep in mind though, condoms break, slip off, or leak sometimes, so abstinence is the only sure-fire way to be certain you are not at risk. Also the HIV virus is small enough to pass through microscopic holes in a condom you may not be able to see. Now that you know these things, get checked out, just tell mom you are itching and think you might have a yeast infection (symptoms include white odorless vaginal discharge, itching, & burning) thats a common female ailment and not necessarily transmitted sexually. Your doctor is not supposed to discuss results with your mom without your consent. Also, I hope you head my warning. You are the only one you can truly count on to do what is best for you. There are so many opportunities for you at this age. Don't blow them like I did. No guy is worth sell yourself short for and if this relationship goes south, I promise you will regret losing your virginity to him AND may very likely feel used. The more I had sex in high school, the more I felt used and boys are more likely to think you are easy and take advantage of you again when they know you are sexually active. Please be careful girl and always be true to yourself! Guys won't respect you if you dont respect yourself!