Hi! I read the thread concerning the young lady who was in a similar situation as I am now & I am a bit confused as to who the father of my baby will be. I was involved with the man whom I believe is the only possible father to my child for over 3 1/2 years on and off. He and I never used protection (condom) other than my Nuvaring. My LMP was on 9/17/14 and I was on the Nuvaring up until this period (my periods on the ring lasts for four days). Unfortunately, I did not insert the ring back in at the end of the period due to a blunder with my health insurance. Stupidly, I continued to have sex with this man on the following dates without protection: 9/14, 9/21, 9/29, 10/5 & 10/15. I should mention that I am currently 18 weeks and a few days pregnant (due date 6/24/15). On 9/23/14, I had "sex" with a friend but with a condom. I use quotes because he only penetrated me for a few seconds (less than a minute) before losing his erection all while still wearing the condom. He pulled out with the condom still on his (semi-erect) penis & took it off and threw it in the toilet. I refused to have any contact with him without protection amd we went our separate ways. I should also mention I do not believe there was precum given the minuscule time we were engaged but I am no doctor. What are the chances of this "friend" being my daughter's father versus the man whom I never used a condom with because I had the Nuvaring?

If you're 18 weeks along, the dates would add up and point to the first week of October being when you had sex and conception happened. I think that means you're in the clear and it's the first guy who's the father. Congratulations and Best of Luck! :)