this is the second time im having an irregular menstrual flow, and i don't know what could be the cause. the first irregular menstral flow started 21 days into the cycle instead of 28 days. Now this second one is 15 days into the cycle. Please what could be the cause?

Having irregular menstrual flow is something that is not rare but if this is happening month after month, you should start to be concerned about it as there could be something what is making it be irregular. There are actually many reasons why you can get your period later or even the sooner then you expect it. For example, if you have gained or lost weight, there is a possibility it has messed up with your cycle. If you have some eating disorders or stressing situations in life, or maybe if you have been anxious more than usual, it could all affect your cycle. You just need to consider everything that you have been through the past few months.
Have you noticed something strange with the blood or maybe something weird between the periods, like some spotting, excessive discharge or maybe some itch or burning of your vagina, smelly odor of the vaginal discharge etc. Have you ever thought you could have some STD or something? Well, if you have noticed anything strange, apart from the irregular period, you should go check it out with your gynecologist. Wish you luck.

I am 28years old and married for 2 yrs. I have had regular periods all through. Last month I had an unprotected sex. I have missed my periods..its 10 days now. I am not sure if I am pregnant. I feel my stomatch and breast swollan and gastric feeling. I have vomiting feeling althrough. I dont have any other symtoms.

My periods had avanced for 5 days before last month. So I am not really sure if thats the cause. And this is the first time ever we had sex without condom. Is the delay just because of hormonal changes??

I did take the home pregnancy test on the third day of missing my periods. Its negetive. I am really worried as I have never missed my periods for this long. Please advice. If I need to take the test again, which is the best day??