i have become increacingly worried about this lump on my left testicle, im 15 and i have read up on this and my suppisions are that is is a Varicocele but i am really embarresed about these things i found it last night and i have read that they are hard when they contain alot of fluid which i think is whats going on, im really worried that it may be cancer and i really dont know what to do i am far to embarrased to tell anyone as i dont want anyone in my school to find out, i read that Varicoceles go away in a few days but im really frightened please if someone is out there that can help i really need it now.

The lump isnt very big, its at what i assume to be the top of my left testicle, its not that painful to touch just irritating, it seemed smaller when i woke up this morning which is another sign pointing to a Varicocele as it may have drained when i slept. please help me i dont want to suffer from cancer and have to have extensive treatment like Cemo ( i think) i am in a really fragile state about this if anyone is out there that can help, please do. i am begging you.

Hi 'Guest'

It most probably isn't cancer, but it is always best to get these things checked out. Unfortunately nobody on here can give you a definite diagnosis because we can't see or feel it for ourselves.

Get yourself an appointment with a specialist and get your mind put at rest.

All the best, and keep in touch :-)

I totally agree with kingfreze. And please, dont' send us pictures--just go to the doctor and make sure it's okay. I'm sure it won't be anything BUT you need a professional to check it out because I can't see or feel it! Keep us posted, okay?

GO TO THE DOCTOR !