Im 15 and i have a lump on my right testicle. It is located on the upper part of the testicle near the epididymis. The actual lump is round and seems to have verticle sides, like a cylinder. Im quite worried and would like to be reassured or advised. thanks in advance.

Have you gone to a doctor? I really would. It may be a benign mass but you really need to check those things out. The longer you wait, the worse it may get. Please tell your parents. I think they would be very hurt and scared if they found out a long time from your first noticing it. It is embarrassing but this is one of those things you hafta man up and do. You need to go to them for help. This may be nothing or it could be something very serious! Don't treat this as no big deal ok? Please go and tell them so they can take you to the doctor a.s.a.p! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!