Hi, I really need a good advice, I don’t know what to do! My sister is getting married in two weeks with a man that she knows just for a few months. He really seems like a good person, but I can’t stop thinking about something my sister told me in confidence. He was diagnosed with antisocial disorder. Should I be worry about safety of my sister?

Hi, I know something about antisocial disorder, because my friend was diagnosed with it five years ago. At that time he was 21 years old. He attacked a postman and broke his nose, because he didn’t bring a letter that my friend expected to get. I think this story tells enough about antisocial disorder. It doesn’t mean that the man you’re talking about behaves the same as my friend, it just means that people with this disorder are completely unpredictable. In many cases, personality disorders are caused by experiences during childhood and adolescence. People diagnosed with antisocial behavior are often violent, they have a lack of empathy for the suffering of others, and lack of remorce. They can also steal from other people destroy their property. I don’t mean to frighten you, but these are the facts about antisocial disorder.